On Martha Stewart Living Radio Today


For those among you who have some available eartime this afternoon, I'll be appearing on the Martha Stewart Living Today radio show at 1 pm EST. The show is broadcast on Sirius Satellite Radio, channel 112.

Host Mario Bosquez is a bird enthusiast and he's always ready with a series of seasonally appropriate questions for me. We always take listener calls, usually with bird questions (866-675-6675). Today's topic will be "the birds of summer." I am relatively certain the topic of bald cardinals will come up during the interview.

If you want to listen, you can use Sirius' FREE 3-day subscription at http://www.sirius.com/freetrial/register

I've been on Mario's show a half-dozen times or so over the past few years, and have even done two of the interviews in the actual Sirius/MSL studio, which was very cool.

Drop me a note here if you hear the show today. I'd like to know if there's "anybody out there."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post