Packing It In

I'm bummed out that I didn't have the opportunity to come around today and wish each of you a great Christmas/Holiday.  On top of torrential rain and a small earthquake, Chef's kitty sprained her leg and had to go to the vet causing upset upon upset for us.  Thankfully she is okay, but we discovered she is 14 years old instead of 4 like we thought so it was a pretty sobering visit.  She's super small and we found her on the street so assumed she was young.  Sigh.

Anyway, all that being said I'm now more behind on last minute things (argh how is this possible?) and have to get the ol' bag packed so am checking out a bit early.  We take off for Canada on Friday morning and there is limited internet (if any at all), so it may be a week before I'm able to visit you or get a post in (uh, minor withdrawals setting in?).  I do, however, have my trapper hat at the ready and am hoping for some crazy snow pics.  Fingers crossed.  Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas with your family and friends!!  You guys are the best!

 image via weheartit

Are you staying at home this weekend or heading out to visit family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post