Friday Fever

Can't remember where I got this--been saved on my dashboard for over a month.

It's the weekend and I don't know about you, but I'm done.  If I had this set up within arm's reach I would load it up and head off to the beach.  Where are those sticks anyway? This has pretty much been the week from hell and while I realize it's better to stick with sweetness and light here in blogland, I'm not one to beat around the bush.  Rather than carrying on I think I'll just crawl back between the sheets and try to recuperate from life, flu and every other disaster that struck this week.

Here's to boozy ice pops from the Zoku, much needed pep talks with my bests, hanging off the couch watching Felicity (happy place) and finally getting the laundry done (death to slip covers).  How about you?

Have a happy weekend!  Hopefully I'll see you back on Monday with some spring in my step.  Thanks especially for all your kind words this week--it sure helps to have some banter from the horizontal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post